Sunday, September 12, 2010

Introduction

I'll start the life of this blog with a quick introduction. My name is Kevin Winters and I am a recent graduate of Quinnipiac University. I live in Westchester New York and I somehow became a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan as soon as I first started watching football when I was six....Most likely because at the time the Cowboys dominated everyone and those silver helmets just seem to have a magnetic effect. It seems like everyone was a Cowboys fan when they were my age in the early 90's but most everyone switched to the team from their hometown (Unfortunately most of my friends are Jets, Pats or Giants fans). I stuck with the Cowboys throughout all of the 90's and the 2000's, during most of which, they were absolutely terrible. The last few years the Cowboys have given their fans ample amounts of hope during the regular season only to blow it in heart-wrenching fashion in the playoffs. I will routinely post my opinions/ news updates about the Cowboys as they attempt to finally make it to the Super Bowl (which is played in their stadium this year) in the Tony Romo era. I encourage people to comment and post discussion questions.

- KW

No comments:

Post a Comment