Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Song Of The Day

Since it's the off-season and my blogs about the incompetancy of the Mets will get redundant after about a week of spring training I thought I'd throw a curveball into this floundering blog and put some tunes on your face. My disclaimer is that I am much more of a rock guy than a Rap/Hip-Hop guy but I can bring some of that too and if I can't I'll get at J-Tunes for the beats. Also, These songs of the day are not necessarily new. Some may be old songs that you haven't heard in awhile or bands you might not have heard of. Or they could just be classic songs that I can't stop listening to no matter how many times I've heard them...

Today I have two...




Temple of the Dog-"Say Hello To Heaven" off of Temple of the Dog. This masterpiece from Chris Cornell's early 90's side project showcases one of rocks greatest voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment