Thursday, April 7, 2011

What were you thinking: Lebron James' mom

Damn Gloria James...if you were my mom I'd have to punch you in the face. Actually scratch that...since you already banged out one of my retarded ex-teammates I would have already cut you off completely in every possible way so I wouldn't do anything but shake my head and laugh when I heard your dumb ass got arrested for being a drunk who tried to attack a parking valet. If I'm the valet I'm going after the James family for every dollar I can get. Her long nails had to have scratched something that can hold up in court.


Delonte West...He's so special
But let's get back to Gloria James banging out Delonte West. How did that even go down? Actually its pretty simple. Gloria James was hammered drunk (as usual...she was arrested for drunk driving in 2006 also) and she was being her whorish self. Delonte West probably wasn't drunk but is so retarded (literally) that it was like any of us being blacked out enough to think its okay to bone our friend/teammates ugly mother. I cant wait for Gloria James to have Delonte's baby...he will have a few misaligned chromosomes for sure...most likely will come out of her gaper smelling like Jim Beam and wont ever learn to read.

As if Lebron and the Heat didn't have enough pressure and expectations on them heading into the playoffs now Lebron is going to have to field 1,000 questions about his embarrassment of a mother. Tough spot there guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment